Who said practical had to be boring? Our premium Apex sheds are:
* Carefully crafted from the finest Swedish red pine.
* Made from 15mm cladding and tongue and groove flooring to create a fantastic weather barrier – keeping your contents safe from the infamous Scottish weather. Even in the fiercest July rain and coldest January snow you’ll stay dry, warm and cheerful inside!
* Full of excellent head room due to the inverted V roof. This makes apex sheds perfect for storing tall items or for creating dedicated workshop spaces.
* Available in various size options, ranging from the cosy 6ft x4 ft to the mammoth 16ft x 10ft – simply pick the one that is right for your garden.
* Fitted with sturdy rim locks on the main door. This, combined with the heavy duty frame and tough outer cladding, means that your contents will remain safely inside where they belong.
* Available with installation included in the price on your level base. Simply tell us where you would like it, then sit back with a cold drink and watch your new shed spring up!
- Premium quality Apex Shed 15mm t&g standard sizes available or made to suit your size please see bespoke sheds for information. All of our sheds come with installation included in the price on your level base.
- Delivery cost varies depending on location (central Scotland only).
- N.B. All shed sizes are in metric. i.e. a 6'x4' shed will be 1800mm x 1200mm actual size (please ask for equivalent size if you require help).
- Please read our shed information sheet before purchase
based on 111 reviews
Looking to spread the cost of your purchase? During checkout you have the option to pay your balance over 3 months using PayPal.
Delivery cost varies depending on location, we can only deliver to central Scotland only. Enter your post code below to find out your delivery costs.