Terms and conditions of website usage
The term Stewart Timber or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Stewart Timber Glasgow. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
Cancellation and refund policy under the distance selling act:
- The consumer has a cooling-off period of 7 working days in which to cancel the order. The cooling-off period commences the day after the goods are received by the consumer.
- Any cancellation of the order shall be made in writing within the cooling-off period to Stewart Timber, 1 Belstane Road, Blairlinn Industrial Estate, Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK, G67 2TU.
- The consumer has a duty to take reasonable care of the goods. The consumer will be entitled to a full refund for the goods. However, any goods returned to the supplier will be at the consumer’s expense or at a charge not exceeding the direct delivery or haulage costs.
- If an order is cancelled or turned away (order not accepted) while the goods are in transit then a delivery charge of £35 plus VAT per pallet will be applied.