Terms and conditions of website usage
The term Stewart Timber or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Stewart Timber Glasgow. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Scotland.
- .You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without given any reasons.
Items manufactured to customer specification cannot be returned unless faulty or not as described.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession on the last goods.
To exercise the right to cancel you must inform Stewart Timber (2012) Ltd. 5B Mid Road, Blairlinn Industrial Estate, Cumbernauld, G67 2TT, Email firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg letter sent by recorded delivery post, or an email.)
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us.)
We may make deduction for the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than –
(a) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied, or
(b) (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods, or
(c) If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back.
You shall not send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in the event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. This cost may be high depending on the dimensions and weight of the goods.
Any goods manufactured to your requirements or ordered in especially for you cannot be returned unless damaged or faulty.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.