Decking panels are a great way to spice up simple decking. Our wooden decking panels add a point of interest to your otherwise plain deck, and our glass panels allow you to keep a sense of open space.
Our decking panels are constructed using the highest quality timber that has been sourced from FSC registered suppliers. It has also been pressure treated for protection against rot, fungus, harsh weather conditions, and harmful insects.
We recommend treating your decking panels with decking oil to protect them from UV damage and to restore the natural oils that have been lost over time. Deck stain will enhance their natural colour whilst providing an added layer of protection.
Showing all 4 results
Glass Deck Panels
- Achieve a clean and contemporary looking deck with out glass deck panels. Specially designed for outdoor use these panels are beautiful to look at while being tough enough to cope with the worst of the elements.
£71.77 ex VAT
£86.12 inc VAT
Carry Rail for Glass Panels
- These beautiful wooden timbers form a strong frame around the glass to ensure that, even in the strongest storm, the panes won't budge an inch!
- Our rails come in 2.4 meter lengths and can be easily cut down to size.
£25.12 ex VAT
£30.14 inc VAT
Sunrise Deck Section
- Our sunrise decking panel is one of our most popular panel. The panel measures in at 1.13m x 0.76m.
£33.11 ex VAT
£39.73 inc VAT
Crosshatch Deck Section
- Our crosshatch panel is perfect for adding a little geometric flare to a deck. The panel measures in at 1.13 meters wide by 0.76 meters high.
£28.59 ex VAT
£34.31 inc VAT
Absolutely fantastic service, custom, log lap mobile stables built and placed on skids, great price and staff helpful, friendly, professional and reliable can't recommend enough will certainly continue to use in future.
Ordered a summerhouse from this company great service from start to finish they couldn’t have been any more helpful highly recommend this company I will be using them in the future.
Great company very helpful from start to finish ordered shed built onsite great quality will definitely use them again.
Buyers' guide information
I’m looking for a specific size but it’s not listed – can you do it?
If you have bespoke sizing requirements, please get in touch to enquire.
Where do you deliver to?
We deliver to Glasgow, Edinburgh and a range of other locations across central Scotland.
How much does delivery cost?
For addresses within 30 miles of G67 2TU delivery costs are calculated at checkout. If you live outwith this distance, we offer nationwide delivery via Palletline, call us now for a quote. Explore our delivery options page for full details. Collection from our site in Cumbernauld is free.
Why choose Stewart Timber?
At Stewart Timber, we think that we are the best timber supplier in Glasgow! We’re experts at what we do and provide quality products every time. But don’t just take our word for it. Read our happy customer reviews to find out for yourself.