A new shelter for your car, or workshop for personal projects? Whatever it is, our loglap garages are ideal for a place to store your passions. They are:
* Constructed with heavy duty timber and clad with the best tongue and groove Swedish red pine. This provides a sturdy structure and is painted with an oil based water repellent – we’re confident that in even the fiercest Scottish storm your new convertible will stay completely dry!
* Designed with a large floor plan which means that our garages are pretty flexible spaces. The luxurious headroom provided by the apex roofs means that your new shed could also double as a workshop, storage space or idyllic personal retreat.
* Very secure. The frame is constructed using hefty 75mm x 32mm timbers and the outside is clad with strong 21mm tongue and groove loglap boards. Add to that a sturdy lock on the front door and it’d take a lot of effort to get inside these sheds without the key.
* Coated with an oil based water repellent for lasting life and weather protection from rot and swelling wood.
- Our heavy duty garages are constructed with the best quality materials and will give you years of use. standard sizes available or made to suite your size please see bespoke sheds for information. All of our sheds come with installation included in the price on your level base.
- Delivery cost varies depending on location (central Scotland only).
- Please read our shed information sheet before purchase
based on 111 reviews
Looking to spread the cost of your purchase? During checkout you have the option to pay your balance over 3 months using PayPal.
Delivery cost varies depending on location, we can only deliver to central Scotland only. Enter your post code below to find out your delivery costs.