A home for planes, trains and automobiles. Okay, we’re willing to admit our garages might not fit most planes and trains but they’ll provide an excellent home for your car. Our garages are:
* Constructed with heavy duty timber and are clad with the best t&g Swedish red pine. This provides a sturdy structure with excellent weather protection – we’re confident that in even the fiercest Scottish storm your new convertible will stay completely dry!
* Designed with a large 16ftx10ft floor plan means that our garages are pretty flexible spaces. The luxurious headroom provided by the apex roofs means that your new shed could also double as a workshop, storage space or idyllic personal retreat.
* Very secure. The frame is constructed using hefty 75mm x 32mm timbers and the outside is clad with strong 15mm Shiplap boards. Add to that a sturdy lock on the front door and it’d take a lot of effort to get inside these sheds without the key.
- Our heavy duty garages are constructed with the best quality materials and will give you years of use. standard sizes available or made to suite your size please see bespoke sheds for information. All of our sheds come with installation included in the price on your level base.
- Delivery cost varies depending on location (central Scotland only).
- Optional floor does not come as standard with garages. This is an additional extra.
- Sizes given will be in metric equivalent i.e. 16'x10' will be 4.8m x 3.0m
- Please read our shed information sheet before purchase
based on 111 reviews
Looking to spread the cost of your purchase? During checkout you have the option to pay your balance over 3 months using PayPal.
Delivery cost varies depending on location, we can only deliver to central Scotland only. Enter your post code below to find out your delivery costs.