IKOslate is a composite roof tile manufactured from mineral-reinforced, 99% recycled and re-engineered materials. Its unique structure gives it superior strength and makes it easier to handle and install.
* IKOslate has the same aesthetic qualities as slate because moulds of quarried slates are used to form the composite tiles. Each mould imparts different textures and patterns to the tile and its natural look is enhanced by a realistic ‘slate grey’ finish.
* IKOslate allows the experienced roofer, or contractor without extensive roofing experience, to deliver a sustainable roof with the look and feel of slate faster and more economically than previously possible.
* Unlike natural slate, IKOslate can be installed using power tools. Tiles can be nailed down using a hammer or nail gun and they can be cut with a hacksaw or jigsaw.
* Any offcuts are 100% recyclable.
* IKOslates are suitable for installation on felt-and-batten roofs with pitches from 22.5° and they can be installed on fully boarded roofs down to 18°.
- IKOslate is a composite roof tile manufactured from mineral reinforced 99% recycled and re-engineered materials. Its unique structure gives it superior strength and makes it easier to handle and install.
£71.81 ex VAT
£86.17 inc VAT
2 in stock
based on 111 reviews
Looking to spread the cost of your purchase? During checkout you have the option to pay your balance over 3 months using PayPal.
Delivery cost varies depending on location, we can only deliver to central Scotland only. Enter your post code below to find out your delivery costs.