IKO Shed Felt is the perfect way to roof and protect a variety of common garden buildings, such as sheds, summerhouses, kennels, and hutches.
* Economical, bituminous, fibre-based roofing
* Has a proective and decorative fine mineral finish.
* Lasts up to 5 years.
* Packaging includes full instructions printed on the wrapper for easy installation.
* Note: Any roof with a low pitch between 10° and 20° a waterproofing underlay is required beneath the primary waterproofing finish.
- IKO Shed Felt is an economical, bituminous, fibre based roofing felt with a protective and decorative fine mineral finish. It is used to waterproof and protect a variety of common garden buildings, such as sheds, summerhouses, kennels and hutches.
£19.99 ex VAT
£23.99 inc VAT
61 in stock
based on 111 reviews
Looking to spread the cost of your purchase? During checkout you have the option to pay your balance over 3 months using PayPal.
Delivery cost varies depending on location, we can only deliver to central Scotland only. Enter your post code below to find out your delivery costs.