This IKO glass fibre underlay is ideal for additional insulation and protection to your roofs. It:
* Is an effective underlay for Shingles.
* Is a waterproofing membrane, consisting of a strong British Standard glass fibre base coated with oxidised bitumen.
* Is sand finished on both surfaces.
* Is used as an economical underlay (or intermediate layer) in a built-up felt roofing, and is usually fully bonded in hot bitumen.
* Is also used as an underlay to bitumen shingles in a pitched roof application.
- For Shingles.
- This range of IKO glass-fibre roofing membranes consists of underlays and cap sheets, complying with former BS 747: 2000 Type 3 where applicable. The products usually have an oxidised bitumen coating and are either sand or mineral surfaced.
£26.42 ex VAT
£31.70 inc VAT
17 in stock
based on 111 reviews
Looking to spread the cost of your purchase? During checkout you have the option to pay your balance over 3 months using PayPal.
Delivery cost varies depending on location, we can only deliver to central Scotland only. Enter your post code below to find out your delivery costs.